Atlanta Car Accident Lawyers
On contacting us, our lawyers will review all the facts around your case and immediately start collecting evidence to help us craft a strong claim. It is best that you talk to a lawyer as soon as possible since it will enable them collect evidence from witnesses while their recollections on your accident are still fresh in the mind.
How Will I Benefit by Filing an Auto Accident Claim? If you sustain injuries in an auto crash, the cost of receiving injuries and lost earnings at your place of work can lead to a huge dent in your finances. You may also get other intangible loses such as mental anguish and trauma. You should not have to shoulder the burden of all your cumulative losses alone. Instead, it is better to let our attorneys craft a lawsuit to help you recover compensation from the at-fault party. Though no amount of money will take away all the loss and anguish that you may be going through, a lawsuit can help you to: Get justice for your injuries, Get compensation for any wrongful death that may have occurred during a car crash, Receive compensation for any lost earnings as you recuperate, Get funds to cater for medical costs and therapy, and Get closure.
How Much Compensation Will I Receive on Filing a Car Crash Claim in Atlanta? The amount of compensation that you will receive will depend on all facts surrounding your case. Our skilled attorneys can help calculate the tentative amount that is owed to you for injuries and damages you get in an accident. Georgia is an ‘at-fault’ state and as such, the amount of compensation that you will receive on filing an auto collision claim in Atlanta will be gauged depending on how much you were at-fault when the accident happened. If you were not responsible in any way for causing the accident, then the at-fault party will have to compensate you fully. If you were at-fault to a certain degree, say 5%, then the other driver will have to compensate you for the other 95% of damages that you sustain.
Apart from the actual damages that you sustain in an accident, some of the other factors that are considered when calculating the total compensation due to you include: Any loss in income, Intangible loses such as pain and suffering, Cost of receiving treatment, And Cost of any future treatment that you may have to seek because of your injuries.